Friday, February 17, 2012

I want this!

The Epson Stylus R2000 Printer that is! As most of you know, I love photography & scrapbooking and I would love to be able to print off a photo I want right at home and right when I want it. It would make completing my Project Life pages so much easier! Speaking of Project Life, I need to post Weeks 1-4
(making a mental note here!) So far, it has been a fun process and has made me more aware of the everyday moments and the little things that make me happy. As a result I am noticing that I am more aware of all of the things I have to be grateful for as well!

If I could choose any printer in the world right now, it would be this one and you can enter to win one 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete